- 25+ year career as a singer, pianist and vocal coach.
- Received a Musical Theater Scholarship Program to study at the Banff School of Fine Arts in Banff, Canada
- Participated in an intensive acting workshop conducted by George Luscombe at Toronto Workshop Productions. The emphasis at Toronto Workshop Productions was acting and stage work. Here, she learned Laban movement, Kristen Linklater technique and Stanislavsky improvisational work.
- Participated in master classes in Bel Canto technique with Cornelius Reid, Frankfurt, Germany
- In 2000, after performing with the Berlin Symphony Orchestra at the Reischtag on New Year’s Eve, I moved to Berlin and performed and taught singing from 2000 to 2010 then moved back to BC, Canada.
- In 2013, I was Head of Musical Theatre Department, Penticton School of Dance, BC, Canada
- From 2013 onwards, I again am performing world wide and teaching singing online using Skype.
My training also includes classical piano, voice and cello at Cambrian College in Sudbury, Canada and jazz studies in piano, percussion and arranging at Humber College in Toronto.
Spread the love